DayZ Mob/Raiders

DayZ is a multiplayer open world survival horror video game in development by Bohemia Interactive and the stand-alone version of the award-winning mod of the same name. The game was released on 16 December 2013 on PC for Microsoft Windows via digital distribution platform Steam, and is currently in early alpha testing.

http://store.steampowered.com/agecheck/app/221100/

Rucifa
db Administrator
db Administrator
Main Game: GTA V
Player Name: Rucifa

DayZ Mob/Raiders

Postby Rucifa » Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:37 pm

If everyone who plays DayZ standalone could make their way to the Small North West Airfield by next Saturday night that would be awesome. I wan't to try and take over a town on a popular server if possible. Load-up and more details will be provided later in the week.
{L_IMAGE}
My location on TeamSpeak
Chemical
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Main Game: League of Legends
Player Name: Verudax

Re: DayZ Mob/Raiders

Postby Chemical » Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:52 pm

If I can be bothered sometime, I'll make my way over there, but I have no gear or anything since the glitch that occurred and we got sent back to the factory.
SpleenFeast
db Moderator
db Moderator

Postby SpleenFeast » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:31 pm

I haven't had much game time really and need to get some gear, I don't think I'll be on at all this weekend though or I could be your running target/distraction suicide man lol
{L_IMAGE} {L_IMAGE}
Chemical
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Player Name: Verudax

Postby Chemical » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:21 pm

Hahaha yes! We'll stick around Rucifa, and we'll go around corners for him, run into the open first, etc. So that we die and he keeps his gear! :P

#minion
db-marshy
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Main Game: Battlefield 3
Player Name: Mr-liquor

Postby db-marshy » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:01 pm

I'll come if you'll like, mind you I have nothing D:
{L_IMAGE}
KrazeeKookaburra
Clan Member
Clan Member
Main Game: Battlefield Play4Free
Player Name: KrazeeKangaroo

Postby KrazeeKookaburra » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:55 pm

I should be right to get there.

I'm pretty damn loaded with food and gear atm.

I'm going to go see for some more supplies at the southern airfield at Balota first, and I should be able to make my way over.

That is if I don't die of course :P

Btw, if you have a decent amount of weapons / gear and are pretty far away from the north western airfield, I suggest you go on a very un-populated server, to get there safe.

If anyone needs, I have plenty of food and medical supplies.

Could I bring coggy along too? He's stuck with me most of the time xD

Thanks,

Krazee
{L_IMAGE}
Rucifa
db Administrator
db Administrator

Postby Rucifa » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:33 pm

The more the merrier Krazee, but he'll have to be on TS as I would prefer not to use in the in game comms so we don't alert too many people.
{L_IMAGE}
My location on TeamSpeak
Rucifa
db Administrator
db Administrator

Postby Rucifa » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:21 pm

I realise that I said "small" airfield in the North West.

I mean the Large airfield in the North West. On the iZurvive Map (details in members lounge) I will mark where I want everyone to meet up.

Thanks.
{L_IMAGE}
My location on TeamSpeak
Rucifa
db Administrator
db Administrator

Postby Rucifa » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:46 am

I made my way to the meeting place last night, but only just.

I was on a server with only 4 other players and decided to have a poke around the airfield while I was passing it. The lack of Zs and the lack of loot in the hangers put me on edge but I thought "there are only 4 other people in the whole world right now".

I keep checking out my surroundings and looking at the control tower to make sure I'm still alone. I then start to climb the tower at the fire station BANG BANG FRIGGITY BANG!

My screen goes grey and I think "Oh way to go d*ckhead" then the colour returns but everything is blurry. I manage to leg it down the stairs and out the back door. I literally run for my life and quickly manage to check to see if I'm hurt. Not bleeding, in fact I'm still Healthy and Hydrated. I keep legging it now through the forest, changing directions and weaving, looking over my shoulder the whole time.

I decide to stop and hide in a tree to see if anything is ruined. Looking through my inventory nearly everything is still pristine! Whoo Hoo! What it should have said is "Dacks Packed, Bladder and Bowel empty".

I then proceeded cautiously to the meeting place, also checking out the building near it to find it empty and Z free, I'm guessing this may be where the Bandit hides out. I move a little away from the building and into the forest and log out.

Bring on Saturday night! I hope a few of you can join me.
{L_IMAGE}
My location on TeamSpeak
boofhawk
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Main Game: Loadout
Player Name: RuthlessBullet

Postby boofhawk » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:49 am

Yeah guys can join you if you buy us the game :D

boof :F
{L_IMAGE}
KrazeeKookaburra
Clan Member
Clan Member

Postby KrazeeKookaburra » Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:55 am

Lucky you're alive ruci :D

If your screen ever goes blurry, go Esc >> Video and it should fix the blurr, it's a glitch in the game, it shouldn't stay blurry.

I'm almost at the airfield, had a bit of a hiccup along the way.

Thanks,

Krazee
{L_IMAGE}
Rucifa
db Administrator
db Administrator

Postby Rucifa » Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:07 am

Yeah I figured out the blury fix early on, its going to suck when they fix that bug, well only if you're the one getting shot at :)

I can't figure out why my vision is blury though, usually there is a reason, infection, blood loss etc. I'm healthy and hydrated, unless it is my glasses or helmet which I havent taken off yet, or a supression result from a near miss. Hopefully its not glitched blury for the rest of this life :|
{L_IMAGE}
My location on TeamSpeak
Blankrome
Forum User
Forum User
Player Name: Blankrome

Postby Blankrome » Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:16 pm

I don't have DayZ so sorry if this post is a bit misleading at first haha. But how many people within db play the DayZ standalone? I am tossing up between Rust and the standalone and can't seem to decide which to buy.

Blank
KrazeeKookaburra
Clan Member
Clan Member

Postby KrazeeKookaburra » Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:48 pm

Wow, that was the most intense battle, I have ever fought...

My mate was looting, and I said I heard gun shots, so he got on the ground.

I told him I could see a guy running across the airfield, so he scoped on him, but he went out of vision.

All of a sudden i hear 2 different types of gun shots, my mates and another guys gun shots.

My friend died and told me where he was.

I went over, and saw a guy looting my friend, so I killed him.

2 seconds later, I heard more gunshots, but this time was shooting at me, so I quickly got behind cover, ended up killing him.

Then it turns out, there was again another guy, and when I was reloading, he missed all of his 6 rifle shots, I reloaded and shot him dead.

So summing it up, I killed 3 of them.

So intense

All at the north western airfield, with less than 10 people on the server xD

Thanks,

Krazee
{L_IMAGE}
Rucifa
db Administrator
db Administrator

Postby Rucifa » Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:59 pm

Blankrome {L_WROTE}{L_COLON}I don't have DayZ so sorry if this post is a bit misleading at first haha. But how many people within db play the DayZ standalone? I am tossing up between Rust and the standalone and can't seem to decide which to buy.

Blank

I think that there are about 6 playing DayZ and 6 playing Rust. I haven't played Rust but it sounds pretty good, kind of a DayZ/Minecraft crossover.

DayZ can be quite slow at times but like Krazee posted above, when stuff happens it is really intense and gets your blood pumping. You work so hard to get the little you have so when you have something good you try and hang onto it at all costs. DayZ will end up with vehicles and the ability to build bases but at this stage it is a lot of running around, with a little looting and very little but extremely intense fighting. There is a little crafting in DayZ too so it will be interesting to see how it all pans out.

KrazeeKookaburra {L_WROTE}{L_COLON}I should be right to get there.

I'm pretty damn loaded with food and gear atm.

I'm going to go see for some more supplies at the southern airfield at Balota first, and I should be able to make my way over.

That is if I don't die of course :P

Btw, if you have a decent amount of weapons / gear and are pretty far away from the north western airfield, I suggest you go on a very un-populated server, to get there safe.

If anyone needs, I have plenty of food and medical supplies.

Could I bring coggy along too? He's stuck with me most of the time xD

Thanks,

Krazee

This is why I wanted to meet up there, with a few of us we should be able to kill anyone who is already at the airfield and then loot the military base and airfield to get everyone fully kitted out. Then we go on a rampage down towards the coast, maybe taking a few hostages along the way :D
{L_IMAGE}
My location on TeamSpeak

Return to “DayZ”