The Apocaylpse Life of Rorschach

DayZ is a multiplayer open world survival horror video game in development by Bohemia Interactive and the stand-alone version of the award-winning mod of the same name. The game was released on 16 December 2013 on PC for Microsoft Windows via digital distribution platform Steam, and is currently in early alpha testing.

http://store.steampowered.com/agecheck/app/221100/

Chemical
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Main Game: League of Legends
Player Name: Verudax

The Apocaylpse Life of Rorschach

Postby Chemical » Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:55 pm

This thread is basically a list of events that take place on DayZ. Some of you, play this game, but others don't, and might not be interested in this thread. But if you are, then read them all, they're all in order so it spans out in somewhat of a story.

-Spawned in for the first time, was talking to Rucifa during this, and he told me where he was located, as well as giving me a link to a map of Chernarus. But I still had no idea where to look on the map, because I didn't know where I was. But Rucifa was there to save the day once more, he told me to search the town (I spawned literally, just outside of Berezino) to find a street sign, that normally is around the exit roads out of the cities / towns, to find out where the road was headed. Rucifa, was located at a small factory by the way, just off the road exiting out of Orlovets, a small town, known to hold a lot of clothing supplies, and some food / melee weapons. And just my luck, I found a street sign saying what looked to be, "Opnobeli" or "Opnobeu", I don't know, which is Russian for Orlovets I guess, (Chernarus, the original DayZ map, is located in Russia).

-So I decided to head off straight away, because I wanted to get to Rucifa as quickly as possible, because he is only able to play for a few hours, mainly during 8-10pm, so I wanted to get there quickly, so the next night, we could scavenge the factory on a different server, (Server hopping, you do this because every server has different loots / people, ect) to find some different supplies. But, the server had to restart, and I guess, everyone went back in time a bit, because I ended up just outside of Berezino again. But hey, at least I knew where I was going. Although Rucifa, decided to log off once the restart hit, because it was getting late. But I was not going to give up, so I spent another 20-30 minutes, which was about, 1,622 metres birds flight, walking along the highway from Berezino to Orlovets, but nope, I lost connection again, I guess the servers were having problems at the time. But I committed myself to make it to the factory in time to scavenge it ect next time we both played. And eventually, I finally made it. But it was about 11pm at this time, so I went prone behind a bush, along the wall surrounding the factory, and logged out.

-The next night we played, I told Rucifa I was at the factory, and we both logged in. But, silly old Rucifa, decided to fall off the factories second floor as we started scavenging for supplies. I didn't hear him fall, all I heard was, a loud cry, and then flies (He cried out in pain from falling, then flies always come and hover above dead bodies). I was fairly annoyed, but I could understand that DayZ was still in open alpha, and there were some bugs with walking around / looting ect. Anyways, as soon as Rucifa died, he told me to quickly loot his body, so I got everything. And by everything I mean, medical supplies, a FNX45, and a Magnum, as well as loads of food, water, and a beautiful M4A1 with plenty of ammo.

-Anyways, it was still early in the night, about 9pm, and Rucifa had respawned, and began to make his way towards me. I can't exactly remember, but I believe he spawned along Three Valleys, which is well, the name of it says it all. And the Three Valleys were a fair way away, 1879 metres birds flight, to be exact. But Rucifa decided to stop in at the towns along the way, which were, a small unlabelled town, as well as Dolina, a small town great for finding general supplies.

-He never made it back to the factory that night, so we both logged off again, and the next day, I hopped on quickly, and scavenged the factory once more, before quickly logging off before anyone could of easily came and probably killed me. So at night, Rucifa finally made it back to the factory, with some extra food / other supplies that he gathered on his way here, I gave him his Magnum back, and he told me to just hang on to the M4A1 for myself, which I thought was really kind of him. He scavenged the factory once more, before deciding to head off for the airfield to hopefully grab another M4A1 for Rucifa, and any other military equipment we could find. We decided we'd stop in at the towns on the way because it was going to be a very long walk to the airfield, 7120 metres long to be exact. So we did, we stopped in at Polana, which was only 800 metres away, but we didn't gather very much because we just wanted to get to the airfield. And we continued our march, and ended up just outside of Gorka by the time Rucifa had to go.

-The next evening came, and we both jumped back on again, and scavenged a bit at Gorka, before he headed off once more for the airfield. And we made it, we slowly sneaked into the airfield, trying not to be seen by the tower, in case anyone was sitting their scoping out for any survivors strolling by for equipment, which was us. Luckily, the airfield seemed empty, other then 1 or 2 strolling zombies that we just hacked down with our axe. So we scavenged most of the airfield buildings, and unfortunately, didn't come across any amazing loot, other then some more ammunition, and a vest for Rucifa in order to store more food / ammo, to save room.

And that's all that's happened so far, will update in separate post, so you'll see it in a reply.
SpleenFeast
db Moderator
db Moderator

Re: The Apocaylpse Life of Rorschach

Postby SpleenFeast » Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:26 pm

Cool, would be good to have some screenshots along the way too man.
Will have to jump on DayZ with you and Ruci soon, after I get the MC server done.
{L_IMAGE} {L_IMAGE}
Chemical
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Postby Chemical » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:45 pm

SpleenFeast {L_WROTE}{L_COLON}Cool, would be good to have some screenshots along the way too man.
Will have to jump on DayZ with you and Ruci soon, after I get the MC server done.

You can't take a screenshot with the key when you're in the DayZ game, really weird. I had to use my iPod when I wanted to show what I looked like. But it is a good idea.
Chemical
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Postby Chemical » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:37 pm

-So me and Rucifa jumped back on, this time, we were chatting with Endro and Stinky, they were both basically fresh spawned, and were slowly on there way to the airfield. Me and Rucifa, decided to scavenged once more at the airfield where I noticed some movement in the windows of a large warehouse looking building, that was two story. I scoped in threw my M4A4, and was basically watching what looked to be crouched bodies movies threw the building's windows, but I could occasionally see there body come threw the wall, which is just a DayZ glitch. I didn't want to take the shot, because they were moving fast forward and backward along the inside balcony, so I decided not to. But me and Rucifa hadn't had any kills yet, and we were keen on killing these folks, because we both heard what sounded like M4A1 gun shots skimming past us, but we weren't sure about it. So we had an idea that they weren't friendly.

-Any ways, we had to think of something quick, in case they might of seen us, so we decided we'd head around the south part of the airfield and come up on the right side, while scavenging for any weapons, because Rucifa still just had the little Magnum, and that wouldn't do much from across the airfield. But by the time we got to the other side, I scoped in at the warehouse, but this time didn't notice any movement, so we somewhat assumed they spotted us, and either legged it, or tried to follow us. Not to mention even if they were still there, my scope on the M4A1 wasn't good enough to be able to see anything from about, 490 metres away. We decided to keep following around the outside of the wall, moving around the right side of the airfield, towards the north of it. Here, we noticed a good spot for sniping, if we had a Mosin with a scope, but unfortunately, we hadn't had a chance to view any hunting shacks ect. But once more here, I scoped in threw the M4A1, to see if we could see if the guys were around the airfield somewhere, but we saw nothing. So we moved on again, around the north of the airfield, back down towards the hangers.

-We went back around the hangers, quickly rushing from each one, to see if there were any weapon optics, ect, but didn't find much of use. So we went back into the fire house, where I had killed the player earlier, that I brought up in the original post. I was extremely worried at first, because I didn't realise Rucifa had left the last hanger, and as I walked out, I saw him rush into the fire house, even after seeing all of the doors being open, which most of the time someone has been in there, and may still have been in there. I was very scared we were going to find someone lurking inside, but luckily, it was all empty. I assumed the people from the warehouse, must have came here to see if we were in here when they lost view of us, if they saw us at all.

-We searched the fire house, but didn't find anything of value, and as we left, Rucifa told me to stay at the exit, as he rushed over to the lookout in front of the fire house, to check it. So I went prone, my bag sticking out of cover like crazy, and scoped in at the windows of the lookout, just checking if anyone was up there. I didn't tell Ruci this, but I almost shot him when he went up top, because my mind completely blanked out, and basically, as soon as I saw movement, I wanted to shoot because my mind was set on finding the two creepy crawlers from the warehouse, and taking them out. Yes, I know, actions of a Bandit, but I've been playing for a week now, and have only killed one player, and only seen that one player, and the two in the warehouse.

-After the fire house, we decided it was time for the warehouse, so we left the fire house, and slowly sneaked over to the entrance of the warehouse, and I scoped in with my M4A1. Just to our luck, it was empty, I felt satisfied, yet still wished they were there, for some fun action, and hopefully another weapon. So were still cautious, but we went up top of the balcony, and simply sat along this little room, where we could see out, at the front gate where anyone may have wandered in. After a while, I was messing around with my inventory, and ended up accidently, "consuming", some pills I had, and got sick from them. Was pretty confused for a while, and I didn't vomit or anything, but Rucifa then brought up something about these charcoal pills he had that "apparently" can fix sickness, but he was wrong, it got worse. The sickness went from a yellow colour to a darker brown, but I was still never vomiting. This is then when we got word of Stinky, who was across the airfield, zigzagging his away across heading towards us.

-He kept yelling out that he was going to die, so I thought I'd head down, and wait for him at the entrance. I then realised, why not piss him off a bit? So I took out my magnum, and quickly said, "We might want to go hide and log out after this". That's when I then fired off 3 shots around Stinky, which we didn't think was funny. So we quickly went off from the warehouse, left the airfield, and hid in a small group of bushes just outside, and logged out, and that's our story so far.
B1Sniper
db Administrator
db Administrator
Main Game: RuneScape
Player Name: asceticROGUE

Postby B1Sniper » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:52 pm

Yeah, nah, sorry but I refuse to read all this right now ._.
Regards,
B1 / REIGN.

{L_IMAGE}

{L_IMAGE} {L_IMAGE}

E-Mail me at: reign@dubbrothers.net
Chemical
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Postby Chemical » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:19 am

B1Sniper {L_WROTE}{L_COLON}Yeah, nah, sorry but I refuse to read all this right now ._.

Haha it's fine, it'll always be here for anyone to read, don't have to read it as it comes out. :P
SpleenFeast
db Moderator
db Moderator

Postby SpleenFeast » Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:04 pm

Sounds like fun, I might jump on over the weekend or something and try again. Last time I played I spawned and attracted some zombies, then couldn't fight them lol

Had to run into ocean but they followed me and sat underneath me in deep water hahaha. Then I quit :D
{L_IMAGE} {L_IMAGE}
Chemical
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Postby Chemical » Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:01 pm

Haha yea man, the more people the better. I'm hoping Rucifa will be able to come on for longer as well during the weekend, planning on heading over to the NE Airfield if we don't find a M4A1 for Rucifa.
Rucifa
db Administrator
db Administrator
Main Game: GTA V
Player Name: Rucifa

Postby Rucifa » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:53 pm

8:30pm to 10:30pm every day, so no I wont be on longer over the weekend. I can occasionally play for a little during the day on a weekend depending what I'm up to, but usually cant be on TS and I get I interrupted regularly so I usually only play games where I can pause, or die a lot so I can sit in spawn.
{L_IMAGE}
My location on TeamSpeak
Chemical
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Postby Chemical » Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:03 pm

That's fine, I understand. I think tonight is a Minecraft night? If Spleen gets the server up.

Return to “DayZ”