Back in town!

Battlefield Play4Free is a first-person shooter video game developed by EA Digital Illusions CE and Easy Studios and published by EA. Based on the Battlefield series, the game features a modern warfare battlefield setting.

[url]http://battlefield.play4free.com[/url]

Chemical
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Main Game: League of Legends
Player Name: Verudax

Back in town!

Postby Chemical » Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:22 pm

P4F is back, kind of. Currently, me, Marshy and Ben have both installed the game, and are playing it a bit. And we're quite enjoying it so far. So I was thinking about making a post, asking for anyone who might enjoy playing with us, to just let me know what your player name is so I can add you. I feel that P4F isn't anywhere near as dead as BFH, because there are so many more servers able to join that are Australian. Not to mention there are also clans on P4F, more clans then there are on BFH at the moment that are active, so maybe db would be able to scrim with them on P4F once we all get familiar with the basics of the game, because it is very different from BFH, aha. I've basically quit BFH now as some of you know, and I was planning on applying for BFH Mod once my poll was over. But I noticed that there aren't any P4F Mods, and thought I might start by applying for it? That way, I can be in charge of holding scrims, and what not for P4F.
Baboon
Clan Member
Clan Member
Main Game: Battlefield 3
Player Name: Baboon.

Re: Back in town!

Postby Baboon » Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:35 pm

There were play4free mods maybe a month back but we dropped play4free because db isn't considering play4free as a main game anymore because not many of us play it, if any at all. Also I thought this game was practically screwed?
{L_IMAGE}
Rucifa
db Administrator
db Administrator
Main Game: GTA V
Player Name: Rucifa

Re: Back in town!

Postby Rucifa » Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:27 pm

This game is currently riddled with Hackers and those who did enjoy playing it from the clan, went out and bought BF3 and now BF4.

P4F was the second game db expanded into after BFH and like Babs said, it is basically dead to us now. Happy to play a little as I still enjoy it occasionally, but you'll never get the numbers to scrim from exisitng clan members, you'd need to recruit a heap of new members from P4F.
{L_IMAGE}
My location on TeamSpeak

Return to “Battlefield Play4Free”