will we have a db sever on BFP4F

Battlefield Play4Free is a first-person shooter video game developed by EA Digital Illusions CE and Easy Studios and published by EA. Based on the Battlefield series, the game features a modern warfare battlefield setting.

[url]http://battlefield.play4free.com[/url]

boofhawk
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Main Game: Loadout
Player Name: RuthlessBullet

will we have a db sever on BFP4F

Postby boofhawk » Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:20 am

Hi there i am boof i just want to know will you guys have a db sever on bfp4f because most of us now are playing it and are having fun so yea

boof :F
{L_IMAGE}
B1Sniper
db Administrator
db Administrator
Main Game: RuneScape
Player Name: asceticROGUE

Re: will we have a db sever on BFP4F

Postby B1Sniper » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:47 am

Rucifa has already looked into BF3 and P4F Servers; at the moment they're really expensive, even through Multiplay. If we manage to find a fair price or there are Sales, then we may get one. Rucifa will be able to tell you a little more.

Thanks.
B1.
Regards,
B1 / REIGN.

{L_IMAGE}

{L_IMAGE} {L_IMAGE}

E-Mail me at: reign@dubbrothers.net
Rucifa
db Administrator
db Administrator
Main Game: GTA V
Player Name: Rucifa

Postby Rucifa » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:42 am

The trouble with servers is that they are expensive and no one wants to pay for them yet everyone wants to have one. I've looked into BF3 & P4F servers several times and they are just too much for me at the moment.

Previous arrangements where server costs have been shared amongst a few have fallen through after a couple of months when someone doesn't want to pay anymore. It is cheaper in the long run to rent a server for 6-12 months at a time. I'll look into the "Clan Pay" feature that Multiplay have and see if everyone wants to pitch in a small amount to pay for a server.

In the mean time, if Boof wants to buy a server and brand it as a db server no one will have an issue.
{L_IMAGE}
My location on TeamSpeak
Macbeth
Clan Member
Clan Member

Postby Macbeth » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:53 am

Cheapest is Multiplay at $32 dollars or so a month.

It will take a collaborative effort to pay for it.

In the server browser, the Australian section is a new added region since the last update a few days ago and is currently empty, all Australians get match-made into the Asian area.

If an Australian server was rented in the Australian region, that server would always be full since it would be the only Australian server currently in that section.

All the other private servers have been accidentally moved into the American West section which means they get no Australian customers. :F

It would be a golden opportunity now, I'll help indefinitely If I can secure a job in a few months or soon I hope.

Peheaps a test month should be ordered to test my theory, and if the server is always constantly full due to being the only one in Australia, then the theory would prove correct! :F
Your Welcome.
- Mitchell
Macbeth
Clan Member
Clan Member

Postby Macbeth » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:38 am

I've noticed that one guy moved his server into the Australian region, its the only server there. And its empty 24/7.

All the PLAY NOW people just get matched into GameArena servers even if they are located in Asia Section.

My theory would be wrong, but who knows, I believe that one Australian server is only empty 24/7 because its known to have the admin who kicks for being killed, taking the attack helo first and if he's not the guy with the best score in every round, he kicks and bans all above him.

Hence, everyone knows not to join it and now hes renting a ghost town. :F

We could still try. I might be able to rent the first month if this job app goes through...
Your Welcome.
- Mitchell
Rook
db Administrator
db Administrator
Main Game: League of Legends
Player Name: Rook

Postby Rook » Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:47 pm

Macbeth {L_WROTE}{L_COLON}I've noticed that one guy moved his server into the Australian region, its the only server there. And its empty 24/7.

All the PLAY NOW people just get matched into GameArena servers even if they are located in Asia Section.

My theory would be wrong, but who knows, I believe that one Australian server is only empty 24/7 because its known to have the admin who kicks for being killed, taking the attack helo first and if he's not the guy with the best score in every round, he kicks and bans all above him.

Hence, everyone knows not to join it and now hes renting a ghost town. :F

We could still try. I might be able to rent the first month if this job app goes through...

I'd be able to play in the server. :D :lol:

Rook.
{L_IMAGE}

Return to “Battlefield Play4Free”