Website closing at the end of August 2018 - Thanks for all the laughs

[BFH] dubbrothers Server

Battlefield Heroes is a cartoon-style action video game developed by DICE initially—now developed by Easy Studios—and published by EA for Microsoft Windows. The game is less demanding on computer specifications than the previous games of the Battlefield series.

[url]http://www.battlefieldheroes.com[/url]

ooeJack
db Administrator
db Administrator
Main Game: Other
Player Name: ooeJack

Re: [BFH] dubbrothers Server

Postby ooeJack » Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:04 pm

I don't really see us playing it much in the near future. It's so bad. It does have its good days where we can play a nice game on the server, but those days are really far apart. I don't believe it will be too long until we uninstall BFH from our computers. That's the way I'm seeing it right now. I'll try to have a game sometime, only on db server though. Others are poo kaka bum bum.

ooeJack
{L_IMAGE}
B1Sniper
db Administrator
db Administrator
Main Game: RuneScape
Player Name: asceticROGUE

Postby B1Sniper » Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:19 pm

That's one of the only reasons I want to keep the db server running - regardless of how much we may/not play it, when we do want a game, the db server is our only viable option; same goes for most other legitimate players. This will be discussed at the meeting anyhow.
Regards,
B1 / REIGN.

{L_IMAGE}

{L_IMAGE} {L_IMAGE}

E-Mail me at: reign@dubbrothers.net
Enforcer
Forum User
Forum User
Main Game: Battlefield 3
Player Name: Enforcer.44

Postby Enforcer » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:44 pm

Awww. That's a bit disappointing....
Rook
db Administrator
db Administrator
Main Game: League of Legends
Player Name: Rook

Postby Rook » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:19 pm

Time to go against the T&C and sell my account before the game dies. I have nooby accounts I own all tN on anyway if I want a game. I have held onto BFH for too long and as much as I don't want it to end, it will.

Rook.
{L_IMAGE}
SpleenFeast
db Moderator
db Moderator

Postby SpleenFeast » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:55 pm

For me the game died a few years ago and has been permanently uninstalled since. It stopped being fun and it seems like there's a small group of players who are trying to keep it going when even the developers have abandoned it for all intents and purposes. Really, if they are so serious about it they'll get their own servers, otherwise just move on to bigger and better things.

I'm the same with the old Battlefield 1942 and BF2, but hey they are el bado now, can only hope one day a new game comes out that was as good as those were at the time.
{L_IMAGE} {L_IMAGE}
Rucifa
db Administrator
db Administrator
Main Game: GTA V
Player Name: Rucifa

Postby Rucifa » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:55 pm

I'm kind of wanting to keep it going just because it has been a labour of love updating the ban list and catching all the hackers. But I think that the time has come to let it all go. The db server is empty a lot of the time as it is mostly hackers who are the regular players, new players dont stick around long and old players who come back get bored pretty quickly with being killed by hackers.

Let's have a few games on the db server together to farewell it and then not look back.
{L_IMAGE}
My location on TeamSpeak
Rook
db Administrator
db Administrator
Main Game: League of Legends
Player Name: Rook

Postby Rook » Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:11 pm

Rucifa {L_WROTE}{L_COLON}I'm kind of wanting to keep it going just because it has been a labour of love updating the ban list and catching all the hackers. But I think that the time has come to let it all go. The db server is empty a lot of the time as it is mostly hackers who are the regular players, new players dont stick around long and old players who come back get bored pretty quickly with being killed by hackers.

Let's have a few games on the db server together to farewell it and then not look back.

Unless I am the old player then I own all tN.

Rook.
{L_IMAGE}
Ben
Clan Member
Clan Member
Main Game: Other
Player Name: Ben#16265 (Bnet ID)

Postby Ben » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:56 am

I can hardly tell who hacks or not, every game I feel like I'm stomping everyone.
{L_IMAGE}

Return to “Battlefield Heroes”